Sunday, July 15, 2012

Jaws of Amazingness

Children are, generally speaking, pretty amazing. Sometimes they do something that shows wisdom beyond their years. Sometimes they do something athletically that you would never have thought possible. Sometimes they show kindness and compassion that no adult would ever be capable of.

And sometimes they manage to get their teeth in places you'd never thought possible. Like the most depressed part of their brother's face.
Seriously, how did he get his teeth in there?

After interviewing all involved parties I still have no idea what happened, and, at this point, I'm not so sure I care. I feel like Ron Burgundy after Baxter pooped in the fridge and ate a whole wheel of cheese. I'm not even mad at him. I'm just amazed.

Fortunately, band-aids can even fix roughish brother relationships.


No comments:

Post a Comment