Rather than waste the week blogging, I'm just going to enumerate the top 10 things I'd like to accomplish while I am sans kids. Some of these I've already done, some are still "to-do."
- Sleep totally nude. Even for naps.
- Work as late as I want to, practices (which are no longer relevant) be damned.
- Be as loud as I want to be during... Family Feud.
- Decant wine (which will be dinner) in things I wouldn't normally decant wine in.
- Watch Family Feud twice in a day.
- Grocery shop with my bride.
- Eat out every night, even though our pantry is full.
- Brush exactly one set of teeth before bed.
- Jury duty. Not exactly by choice, on the agenda nonetheless.
What you wild and crazy people do if you didn't have any kids lying around?