Monday, October 31, 2011

Zombie Apocalypse

Happy Halloween. We are now a month in to having 3 children in the house. The boy child is now a month old and is doing swell. However, physically (potentially mentally) I think the wife and I and completely are entering a vegetative state. While I believe there is scientific evidence that there is no memory associated to pain (just too tired to look said evidence up), I hold firm to the fact that there is also no memory associated with being so tired you can't talk without the aid of caffeine.

Well 3 out of 4 isn't bad

While I am stumbling around my house bumping into walls I do however get the occasional brilliant thought coming through my head. Like today I thought, "How can something that weighs 12lbs, completely shut down a 200lb man?" It's mind boggling... and makes my head hurt. Now I if I get any other wonderful ideas or thoughts, I'll be sure to share. Until then, sleep well. I am completely jealous of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment